Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin Pillows and Our First Snow

Fall is really here at My Little Corner.  The wood vine along our fence has turned to a beautiful flame red and we have had our first snow!  

First frost means it is time to pick the grapes!  I have a purple concord vine that just produced her little heart out for me this year.  I canned 7 gallons of juice from one vine!

This little buck is finding a few good things to munch on in the garden.   Isn't he beautiful?


Inside, a cozy fire is warming things up.  I have apples drying in the dehydrator sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.
Some soft music playing and a sewing project makes this a perfect day!







Happy Fall!


Linking Up Party

11 comments:

  1. I love your pumpkin pillows! They are so fun and whimsical! I am sure they are a delight to the eyes to all who come into your home along with the aroma of apples dehydrating. A perfect day for the first snow! It's just now finally cooling off here in Charlotte, NC at nights but still warming up to mid 70s during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pumpkin pillows are adorable! And I love the peek of Fall in your corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are darling pillows! Such a great way to decorate for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pumpkin pillows! Fall is definitely here. We've brought the potted plants into the garage tonight as we should have the first hard freeze. I'm hoping the snow will hold off for a while! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I actually still have some flowers blooming that didn't get nipped by the snow.

      Delete
  5. This was a super cozy delightful post ! :) I have made juice from grapes before ( ages ago ) and I know that is a lot of work! :) Still the aroma that permeates the house is heaven....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havd apples in the dehydrator too, and sewing projects on the machine:) It looks like we have a lot in common! So glad you stopped by and said hello.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMM>>>> I bet your house smelled amazing with those apples in the dehydrator! Those pillows are adorable! :) Thanks so much for linking them up at Tips & Tricks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!