Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Knitting, Sewing and a Little Fall Decor

 It is supposed to be rainy all week.  I love this kind of weather!  I love the smell of the wet ground and leaves.  
What fun the girls have had raking them up and jumping in them!
I have been working on a few hats lately.  So relaxing to set by the wood stove, listening to the wood crack and pop with knitting in hand.
I started a Fall table runner this last week with hopes of having it done by Thanksgiving.
A little Fall decorating around My Little Corner




Have a wonderful week!


Parties!!!












6 comments:

  1. Your pillows are so cute. If I had deer in my neighborhood I would be outside photographing them constantly. Have never photographed a deer yet!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Brenda! I enjoy your blog so much. The deer are daily visitors. They are so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. I love how everything looks and smells after a rain shower! Your touches of Fall are great and the table runner looks like it's going to be so cute! Are you appliqueing it? Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup. Happy to be a new follower! I don't know why it didn't post my picture under your followers. I have never had that happen before.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jann,
      Thanks for visiting! I am going to hand applique. I love doing hand work, so much more relaxing than sitting in front of a sewing machine.

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas!
    May the joy of Christmas fill your heart.
    Love your works!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and Merry Christmas to you as well.

      Delete

I love comments!